SIS Prosegur Cash Services is one of India’s biggest and most recognized players in cash management industry, and we keep getting bigger every day. With presence in more than 450 cities and counting, we are constantly tackling challenges in operational efficiency, technology compliance, fraud prevention, and growth — all the while offering the best service and innovation to our clients. We want to build solutions to these problems that are scalable, leaner and excellent in performance, and we are looking for talented people to help us do that.
We at SIS Prosegur Cash Services welcome innovation and provide the perfect stage to each of our employees to realise their dreams and acheive new heights of success.
We are keen to develop a culture that encourages proactivity, teamwork and leadership. For this reason, we take care of our selection process to guarantee that the professionals who are incorporated not only have the know-how and skills required for each job, but also share SIS Prosegur Cash Services’s values and work ethics.
Sr. Executive/ AM (E-tendering & CRM)
- 3 - 5 Years
|· Preparation and Update of Prospective Client List for Organization.|
· Preparation of sales proposals and quotation on approved guidelines and submission to client.
· Screening for suitable tenders, collection of related information, preparation of bid and participation in tenders.
· Negotiation and contract finalization, introducing the necessary elements to minimize liabilities and contingencies
· Business exploration for Sales of new products & existing products to the existing and prospective customers
· Developing and updation of sales tools, brochures, standard presentation of organization etc.
· Coordinating with regions & branches for business development.
· Coordination and meeting with existing clients for rate revision, re-dressal of complaint and increasing of customer satisfaction for retention of business.
· Generation of monthly sales MIS & weekly sales reports at regions and National level.
- 3 - 5 Years
|· Checking of attendance records and preparing wages on timely basis|
· Checking and accounting of vendor/expense bills
· Cash & Bank payments, Bank Reconciliation
· Raising accurate bills as per timelines
· Monitoring branch level collections. Providing timely input to Branch Heads on outstanding position
· Monitoring employee advances and timely settlement
· Monitoring & controlling Unit & Branch level expenses as per budget
· Management of Uniform Inventory and distribution with the help of Office Supervisor.
Any Task assigned by management
AM – Sales
- 3 - 5 Years
Incumbent will be responsible to achieve his annual sales target.